IOWAGA produces several kinds of wave-related information. Technical information about computer codes, model results and wave observations can be found on the Ifremer Gforge ww3 wiki.
- 2013 training course in Brest, France. Will start on November 4. More information here...
- wave model results in numerical form. Go here for the full archive. Model results are organized by grid: the whole world up to 80°N (GLOBAL), and higher resolution zooms in specific areas: Mediterranean - MED, Black Sea - BS, Western Caribbean - CRB, East Pacific, Hawaii and Tuamotus - PACE, New Caledonia and Vanuatu -NC, Iroise Sea - IROISE. For each model grid a wide range of parameters is provided: the full list of output parameters is described here.
- wave observations from experiments at sea. Go here for the full archive
- software tools in Fortran, Matlab, IDL and shell for the manipulation of model runs, results, and wave observations
- Tutorials and practical material for using wave data...
- Master's course on ocean waves: as taught at ENSIETA in Brest and ENSTA-Paris 6 "OACOS" Master.
For the WAVEWATCH III code, please contact NOAA/NCEP.
Examples of zooms for wave observations used by Previmer.